A wise man once told me that someone who really understands a problem can explain it to you in one sentence and make you fully understand. Whether in life or online, such friends and websites are not to be missed, otherwise you will regret it very much.
http icloud account login history com Account Portal Instructions Help Guide Verified link:https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6524955
How can I access my iCloud history?
- Sign in to iCloud account. For those who tend to use the program to recover iPhone call history, start by opening the software and choosing "Recovery from iCloud …
- Select an iCloud backup to download. After logged in, you are given a list of the backups you created with this account. …
- Select the call history that you want to retrieve. …
How can I access my iCloud?
- Sign in to iCloud.com.
- Open iCloud Drive.
- Find and select the file.
- Click Download at the top of the page or double-click the file. The document downloads to your default downloads location.
- After making changes to the file, upload the saved copy back to iCloud Drive on a computer.
How to log on to iCloud?
On iPhones and iPads, access the customization options by tapping Settings, selecting the user and tapping iCloud. For Microsoft OneDrive you need to first download the application from the Apple App Store, then log in to your Microsoft account.
How to access iCloud from your PC on Windows?
iCloud for Windows allows you to sync files stored on iCloud Drive with your PC. Just check the box next to the iCloud Drive option on the iCloud app and select Apply to activate Apple’s cloud-storage service on Windows. To access iCloud Drive, select the iCloud icon within the system tray and pick the Open iCloud Drive option.